Friday 22 April 2011

today is the day for semi-nude painting

wassup bitches!
today is the first day of the holidays and so far I. AM. LOVING IT!
I slept in and then headed over to help my sister move from one apartment...to another one across the hall. strenuous stuff!
'helping move' involved me sitting on her balcony in my bikini all day with a paint brush in one hand and a ciggarette in the other. I was having a bit of a Penelope Cruz; Vicki Cristina Barcelona moment....or atleast that's what I thought :P
So now I shall declare myself as a fully fledged artist after painting 2 photo frames, 2 canvas and decorating a jewellery box with a big fat yellow hand print. I went to see an art opening the other night and most of the art was pretty sick...except for one load of contact papered books... which prompted me to think that PEOPLE WILL CALL ANYTHING ART.
So today, with my disdain at the contacted books ("art") I was inspired to paint a canvas and then write on it " THIS IS FUCKING ART" classy, I know, and it's going up in my house- not that my housemates know it yet.

so happy first day of holidays lovers! hope your all baking in the sun and shaking your asses!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment