Sunday 3 April 2011

learning lessons

The thing I value about life, is that we are constantly learning.
The thing I dislike, is that sometimes you have to learn lessons that leave a bitter taste in your mouth.
The worst of lifes lessons, is that although you may be cheering for a friend, standing on the sidelines and clapping your hands as they run their race... when it's your turn... they may be not be cheering for you as heartily as you did for them.
I can't stand greed or jealousy and I don't let those shitty habits participate in my loves and friendships... so I don't feel good when I feel like someone is quick to cut me down and dig into a piece of my cake.

So the life lesson here is that although you may be pure and happy to share your gems with the world....beware... sometimes people will be willing to run right over you to snatch that shit right out of your hand. I hate that I have to be less giving for fear of being taken advantage of. But it seems that everyone else is just looking after number one and perhaps so should I..

I'm learning quickly today aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment