Monday 11 April 2011

I am

I wasn't going to get up close and personal on this blog. but since you get to see my work, see the things that inspire me and look at what I love, then you may as well get to put a face to the ramblings.

I am






almost always known as Jazz. Sometimes Jazzy.. almost never Jasmine unless it's going to be a reaaaaall awkward conversation or you don't know me well enough to flatter me with a nickname.

I am a Brisbane based freelance stylist and lover of all things true and beautiful.
Nothing makes me happier than laughing and sharing joy with the wonderful people in my life, learning about the universe and how much it has to offer, finding meaning in words, going off on adventures and being free.

I hope so far you've been enjoying my blog and that you keep coming back for more lovin'- you know I love having you here :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment