Sunday 3 April 2011

Future Boyfriend, Present Dream Boat- Angus Stone

Angus Stone makes me dizzy like a lovesick teen.
I love everything about him. EVERYTHING. I fell more in love with him when he won my heart by wearing the feathers in his hair to the aria's (when he flaunted his new love with Isabel Lucas and broke my heart)

But seriously. I think he is amazing. and I love his voice, guitar skills, scruffy head and also his style.. which just makes me so obsessed with googling him.

I also crushed harder for him when he told Triple J who BIG JET PLANE was about... (no it wasn't about me) it was about a "goddess" he met at a festival, and they fooled around but he had to leave and wished he could take her with him...
*cue hearts breaking everywhere* and also cue *isabel lucas flies into jealous rage*

what a man. what a babe. what an angus burger.



No comments:

Post a Comment