Wednesday 29 August 2012

SHE IS.

'She's the perfect combination of mysterious and subtle, all while emulating an open book waiting for every page to be turned, to be touched, to be read again and again. She's a wordly paradox beyond my comprehension. A seamless dress unraveling her every desire. A rapid cloak of fire burning every single one of mine. She's that holiday that everyone is dying to celebrate. An inconsistent tale with an ending that you're dying to figure out. And a climatic plot that keeps you at the edge of your seat. She's the breeze that caresses you when you walk into a cool room on a hot summer day. And the warmth of a blanket wrapped around you as you sit by the fire on a blistering cold December night. She's that new favorite song you hear in the plaza that you'll never hear again, but you'll always replay in your head, dying to know its name. She's a foreign film full of words that you cannot comprehend, but regardless, you fall into this deep infatuation. And if only she were granted the chance to see herself from my perspective, she would forever be in disbelief. For she has never known the kind of love that squeezes the heart likewise of a dress two sizes too small. She is every bit of perfect just as she is flawed. And she gazes skeptically, unaware of how much she means to me or how much I want her near. But every single day, i'll remind her until it is nothing short of crystal clear. Every single day, she'll make my heart beat indefensibly fast. And every single day i'll love her more then I did the last. She'll wonder why I have waited this long, but she'll soon come. I realize that it is only her whom I could ever want. 
And yes, it does feel as though i've waited a lifetime. But if I have, i'd still patiently wait another. And if you only knew her, you wouldn't hesitate to endeavor.'


No comments:

Post a Comment