Sunday 24 June 2012

I KNOW









You never said a wordBut the thousand things you should have said I heardMade my heart stand still
I never thought I'd beAny one of all the things you wanted of meNow I know I will
You wordlessly whisperThat you're all alone and hopingYou silently signalCould I come around some time
I'm not sure what that's forBut I'll use itThis is my art now, falling apart nowFor love
I'm not sure what that's forBut I'll use itThis is my art now, falling apart nowFor love, love
You never made me laughSo much as in that silly photographWhat'd you think I saw?
I never had to dreamTo understand what all your phrases meanYou mean so much more
You wordlessly whisperThat I make you feel like cryingYou silently signalCan I see the things you feel
You never talk about just what I mean to youYou never say you'd be unhappy if I movedBut I'll be there, oh I'll be thereYes I'll be there, if you still want me


HEAVENLY- TOOL


No comments:

Post a Comment