Monday 21 May 2012

SOMETIMES/LATELY



So much has been going on lately and there have been loads of photos taken on my sexy new camera that my gorgeous honey's gifted me for my 25th, which I have shared for you all to see.
I have a major case of camera A.D.D and am snapping every single thing we do, which I'm sure is starting to get pretty annoying (sorry guys!).
The birthday month has been a dream, and I felt so lucky to have such amazing, caring and loving friends around to share my quarter century celebrations with.
Thanks to everyone for joining in the fun and giving me a birthday I will truly never forget (for some reasons which will go to the grave)
On the other hand, there's been a few little births of some major cuties lately! And also sadly, a feeling of loss for a sad passing.
But life goes on and living is a gift that I feel grateful for and with a positive attitude and an optimism for all the good things the world has to offer I'm sure that 2012 will turn out ah-mah-zing.

More to come xx


No comments:

Post a Comment