Wednesday 23 November 2011

SMALL THINGS

It's the little things that make me happy.

Keeping me high as a kite is pretty easy, I prefer to look on the sunny side and find the buzz in life. But keeping me REALLY happy for the last 3 days, in a total state of excitement is my new vintage find. I get hardcore ecstatic when I find a piece of vintage that I love, but this find was too perfect...

I skipped off work early on Tuesday and went op-shopping, and as I was paying for my treasures I did a quick scope of the cabinet bling.
Amongst all the bullshit was this super funky 'JAZ' ring. Puts a whole new meaning to 'that's got my name on it'. (lame...I know)
So I scooped her up and have been loving her hardcore since. I keep wondering who the owner was, what kind of Jaz was she? Did her metal worker lover make this for her? Was she an Austin Powers fan?

That's what I love about vintage, every piece has a history of its own...

Some meetings are just meant to be.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment